Boxshot of Diablo (PC)
|Release Date||1/1/97 (North America), 5/23/03 (Aus)|
|Themes||Gothic, Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Medieval|
- Play as one of three character classes; Warrior, Mage or Rogue.
- Extensive replay value; missions change with every new game.
- Carry-over feature allows you to save your characters and then start a new adventure with your advanced statistics.
- Multiple difficulty levels.
- Fully explorable 3D dungeons are generated at random, making for a unique run each time you play.
- Battle a slew of monsters and demons with a wide array of melee and long-range weaponry.
 Min System Requirements
- System: Pentium-60 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 MB RAM (16 MB for Multiplayer)
- CD-ROM: Double Speed CD-Rom
- Video Memory: 1 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive Space: 32MD Recommended
- Mouse: Microsoft Capitable Mouse
- Sound Board: Yes
- Video Card: SVGA
- Resolution: 640x480
- Windows: 95/98/NT