Boxshot of Diablo 2 (PC)
|Release Date||6/30/00 (North America)|
|Themes||Gothic, Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Medieval|
Diablo's back and he's here with a vengeance. On this new adventure you will embark out into the fields, mountains, and various other landscapes. Choose 1 out of 5 characters (7 if you have the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion) and fight your way through perilous monsters, dangerous traps, and frightening monsters to get to the end and fight to the finish against some of the most powerful demons to ever walk the Diablo universe.
Tristram, the place where Diablo was ended, but not where you'll pick up. You'll start off in the Rouge Encampment being introduced to the world if you're new. You'll find yourself taking upon 6 different quests for each act (with the exclusion of Act 4 which has 3 acts). Each quest has a point that allows you to continue into the story and each act will give you new items and abilities to add to your arsenal.
 Acts and Quests
- Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities.
- Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas.
- Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore.
- Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters.
- Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.netÂ®.
- Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support.
- Added Mercenary to help you through your adventure.
 Min System Requirements
- Windows® 2000 (Req. local admin access), 95, 98, or NT 4.0 Service Pack 5
- Pentium® 233 or equivalent
- 32 MB RAM
- 650 MB available hard drive space
- 4X CD-ROM drive
- DirectX™ compatible video card